Since its humble beginnings with the Buy a Bale campaign, Rural Aid has expanded their programs of support. We now have a number of programs and initiatives in place to help Rural Australians where they need it most.
To read more about each of these programs, please read below:
Buy a Bale
Supporting rural communities not only suffering through natural disasters but communities that need help remaining in existence.
If you’re a farming family in need of help, please let us know. If you know a farming family that needs help, tell them about this campaign or even register them here and we’ll respectfully contact them and offer our services.
- If you are a farmer in need of hay, water, feed to support animal or you need any assistance, please register through the form in this link and we will get in touch soon!
- If you are a farmer and already registered with Buy a Bale and if you would like to receive a ONCE OFF $1500 from Rural Aid towards bill payment: Click Here
We taking tradies with specific skill sets to rural areas where trades people aren’t available or where communities can’t afford to call them in.
- Apply now if you’d like your property to be considered for a Farm Rescue, team of volunteers and tradies to come and work their magic.
Provision of volunteers to help on farms or as part of Farm Rescue tradies events.
- If you’re looking for volunteers who can came to your farm and help you in your farm jobs. Click here to list a job.
- If you have handyman or any other trades skills and willing to help our farmers on their farm. Click here to apply for a farm job.
Gift of Music
Refurbishing donated musical instruments and re gifting to rural schools to add to or instigate rural music programs.
- Does you school in your region need musical instruments for the children? Request your school to register for the musical instrument.
Our counsellors develops a long term relationships with individuals, families, community groups and other non government organisations to help build a holistic approach to community support.
- If you know of someone you feel is in need of our counsellor, maybe going through tough financial times, is dealing with drought flood or fire, a family situation or just unable to cope and needs a person to talk to, please follow this link to request for counselling assistance.