← Back

If you need assistance with domestic water, and are a primary producer currently registered with Rural Aid, please complete the form below and one of the team will contact you shortly.

If you are not registered with Rural Aid, you will need to register here.

Once you have finished registering, you will need to return to this form to request your load of domestic water.